Charting Education: Streaming - Spotify
MAXIMIZE YOUR STREAMING:
- Play the entire song.
- You can stream with a playlist when you sleep
- Try not to skip ads if you are using the free version.
- Spotify’s offline streams can count, but only if reconnect to the internet, so be sure to do this before a new tracking week starts each Friday.
- While you stream, share the track from Spotify all over social media. This helps promote the track to the general public!
- Create your own playlists with the single randomly repeated throughout. There’s no exact number of songs you have to have between the repeated single. Keep it varied so you don’t seem like a bot!
Reminder: Streaming data is tracked from Friday to Thursday. Playing downloaded tracks is the equivalent of playing CDs you have already purchased and, as such, it does not count as streaming. Therefore, make sure you continuously stream a song or album while connecting to the Internet. All streaming platforms have their own rules for counting streams. Be sure you know the differences.