ARMY Anniversary Project
To celebrate ARMY’s 8th birthday, we put together a 3-part project where we want to show how much BTS has impacted our lives and how we have impacted others because of the lessons they proclaim through their words and music. The project will run from July 9th, 2021 to July 30th, 2021.
Part 1 - Virtual Scrapbook
We are asking ARMY to share their favorite memories of how BTS changed their life or helped them step out of their comfort zone. This can include inspiration to learn Korean, learn a new skill or use their talents to speak up and out in honor of BTS. ARMY can submit in any way they like; hand written notes, tweets, photos, videos, etc. and all submissions will be combined with a history of ARMY power showcasing how we helped bring about change.
Submissions can be sent via Twitter by tagging @BTSx50STATES and/or one of our regions with the hashtag #TogetherWithARMY, as well as on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok. You can also submit via this Google Form.
All submissions will be eligible for part 3 of our project that is a ‘whale’ of a giveaway!
Part 2- Donations to Feeding America
It’s part of the way BTS lives that they always give back. It only makes sense that ARMY follow that example. We are raising raise money for Feeding America to help those struggling with hunger. Our main goal is $1000.00, but any dollar amount will help an individual in need.
To donate, please visit our Feeding America Fundraising page. Additionally, please share a screenshot with your region and/or @BTSx50STATES on any social media platform or submit via the Google Form.
If you donate, you will also be eligible for our ‘whale’ of a giveaway. See more details below!
Part 3- Project Giveaway, One Less Lonely Whale
At the end of the project, we will be giving away tons of prizes to the participating ARMY. We have 5 tiers of prizes as well as a grand prize. If you donate, the final total amount you donate (in case you donate multiple times) will determine the tier you are placed. (Tier 2 through Tier 5)
- Tier 1
- How to Enter: create 1 Virtual Scrapbook post OR 1 follow of a BTSx50STATES account
- Prizes: poster, magazine, “Butter” or “Dynamite” vinyl or cassette, some BT21 or BTS merchandise
- Tier 2
- How to Enter: Donation of $0 – $15 OR 2 screenshots of you requesting “Butter” to radio, Shazaming “Butter”, or streaming “Butter” (every 2 sets of screenshots = 1 entry)
- Prizes: poster, magazine, album, BT21 or BTS merchandise, BTS pop-up shop merchandise
- Tier 3
- How to Enter: Donation of $16 – $50
- Prizes: poster, magazine, album, BT21 or BTS merchandise, “Butter” or “Dynamite” vinyl or cassette
- Tier 4
- How to Enter: Donation of $51 – $99
- Prizes: album, BT21 or BTS merchandise, 2 posters, BTS coffee of bias and bias wrecker
- Tier 5
- How to Enter: Donation of $100 or more
- Prizes: Festa and Bangbangcon merchandise, BE Deluxe, BT21 or BTS merchandise, 3 posters, BTS coffee set, Chicago concert banner
The grand prize is a cute, squishy, loveable purple whale that was featured in the TinyTan video and quickly became a must-have sensation when released on Weverse Shop for purchase.
To qualify for the grand prize, ARMY needs to simply participate by submitting to the scrapbook, providing streaming screenshots, or donating to our Feeding America initiative.
Any extra submissions via the scrapbook or screenshots will be 1 bonus entry per submission. For donations, for every $10 donated, you will get 5 entries. So, if you donate $20, you will receive 10 entries.
Also, please remember that the total dollar amount you donate at the end of the donation drive will be the Tier in which you qualify. So, if you submitted separate 3 donations of $10, you qualify for Tier 3, since you donated a total of $30.
Giveaways are only available/eligible for those with a mailing address within the continental United States.